Eggs'N'Things Halloween pancakes (Oct 2022)

I'm going to start with the photo for this one.


Should I even bother writing the rest? I think this says a lot already.

Every month, Eggs'N'Things has a different limited edition pancake flavour. October is no exception, but during Halloween they always take things up a notch.

And I'm not just talking about the pancakes when I say that. The night I went there, all the staff were dressed in fun costumes, and the music playlist was solely Halloween/monster-themed or just plain weird music. I tell you what, it's been a long time since I've heard the Witch Doctor song.

In case you can't quite see everything on the plate, this pancake set was decorated with:

- strawberry sauce
- giant marshmallows
- chocolate swirls
- pretzels
- purple potato cream
- whipped cream
- icing sugar
- a chocolate pumpkin on the top

It was, to put it lightly, amazing. I near enough inhaled the thing.

Verdict: 10/10. I wish it could be Halloween every day.